Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Writings and Speeches: Volume I
July 29, 2016
This volume includes:
- Castes in India
- Annihilation of Caste
- Maharashtra as a Linguistic Province
- Need for Checks and Balances
- Thoughts on Linguistic States
- Ranade, Gandhi and Jinnah
- Evidence before the Southborough Committee
- Federation versus Freedom
- Communal Deadlock and a Way to solve It
- States and Minorities
- Small Holdings in India
- Mr. Russell and the Reconstruction of Society
Released by the Ministry of External Affairs. Published by the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
The works of B.R. Ambedkar are also available in html format at Ambedkar.org.
Donate to the Indian Writers' Forum, a public trust that belongs to all of us.